The 100th day of school is a special celebration and creating a hundredth day project is a fun way to celebrate in kindergarten. These projects and activities include everything you need to complete a t-shirt or hat design project at home, in person, or virtually in Google™ Classroom or Seesaw. This low-prep craft and writing activity is easy to assign and will keep all of your learners engaged with the digital option for Seesaw.
❯❯❯This pack includes printables, Seesaw activity options, and Google Slides options for virtual learners.
Students can complete the projects in class, at home, or even digitally. You can use the printable signs to create a hallway display for your students' 100th day projects. Check out the preview to see everything that is included.
- A PDF with printable activity pages
- Links to 2 preloaded Seesaw activities to design a t-shirt or a hat
- Links to 2 Google Slides Activities
- 1 printable t-shirt template
- 1 printable hat template
- 2 full-page writing options with & without directions
- 2 half-page writing paper options
- 2 Signs for a hallway display or bulletin board (in color and black & white)
- 2 Editable parent letter templates (***You MUST have PowerPoint to edit the parent letter.)
What do you need?
- You will need a classroom account on Seesaw. You can set up a free account. Then you can assign activities for your students to access and complete digitally.
- Your students will need access to the Seesaw App or website on a device or tablet.
I am an independent seller and I am not an employee of or endorsed by Seesaw.
➜ Please contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com.
© Amy Murray – Teaching Exceptional Kinders