Are you teaching common core math and looking for a kid-friendly way to teach the 8 mathematical practices. These posters use technical math terms and kid-friendly wording to display the 8 math practices complete with pictures. Each math poster has a corresponding visual perfect for primary aged students. You can use these posters as a reference when utilizing different strategies during math instruction.
There are 8 full-page, color posters on a bright polka dot background are included (1 per math practice).
- Make sense of problems and persevere in solving them.
- Reason abstractly and quantitatively.
- Construct viable arguments and critique the reasoning of others.
- Model with mathematics.
- Use appropriate tools strategically.
- Attend to precision.
- Look for and make use of structure.
- Look for and express regularity in repeated reasoning.
►►►These posters are offered in other colors:
• Math Practices Posters for Young Learners in blue chevron
• Math Practice Posters for Young Learners in Primary Chevron
• Math Practices Posters for Young Learners in Green Chevron
Please leave feedback for this product. Your comments are appreciated and you earn TPT credits toward a future purchase for every feedback you leave!
You can contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com
You may also be interested in these bright polka dot resources:
• Alphabet Posters in Bright Polka Dots
• Center Signs with Editable Name Templates in Bright Polka Dots
• Number Posters (0-20) in Bright Polka Dots
Let's Connect ►►► Facebook | Instagram | Blog
Created by © Amy Murray 2018
There are no reviews yet.