Make your alphabet centers fun with these preloaded digital activities for Seesaw™. Your students will love practicing letters and sounds with these easy-to-use, engaging ABC activities.
You can use these digital centers in person or virtually so no matter how you are teaching, you can engage your students in meaningful practice with the alphabet. Kids will love building the letters, matching pictures to letter sounds, and more. You will love that you can assign them and they come with
Each Seesaw activity and PowerPoint focuses on one letter. There are 26 total activities (1 per letter) with 11 pages per center.
- A PDF with links to preloaded Seesaw™ activities (26 total activities – 11 pages per letter)
- 2 pages of rainbow writing uppercase and lowercase letter with a video example for letter formation.
- 2 pages for tracing and writing uppercase and lowercase letter
- 2 pages for building uppercase and lowercase letter with snap cubes
- 1 page for sorting uppercase and lowercase letters.
- 2 pages for building uppercase and lowercase letter with building blocks
- 1 page for sorting pictures by beginning sounds (ending sound for x)
- 1 page for drawing a picture to match a beginning sound (ending sound for x)
- 26 PowerPoints (1 per letter) – these can be uploaded to Google Slides
What do you need for the Seesaw Activity?
- You will need a classroom account on Seesaw. You can set up a free account. Then you can assign activities for your students to access and complete digitally.
- Your students will need access to the Seesaw App or website on a device or tablet.
I am an independent seller and I am not an employee of or endorsed by Seesaw.
♥♥♥ Click Here to Follow Me and be the first to know about new products and freebies! Most new products are 50% off for the first 48 hours! ♥♥♥
★★★★★ Please leave feedback for this product. Your comments are appreciated and you earn TPT credits toward a future purchase! ★★★★★
➜ Please contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com.
© Amy Murray – Teaching Exceptional Kinders