Need a fun and engaging way to help your students practice building and reading CVC words with short vowel sounds? These preloaded, ready-to-use Seesaw activities (digital) and printable task cards give you 2 engaging phonics center options. Save yourself precious time and plan for in-person and distance hybrid learning with these easy-to-use activities!
Save more than 20% off individual prices when you purchase the bundle!
This resource is 5 sets of 7 printable task cards AND preloaded activities for Seesaw.
- 5 PDFs each PDF has links to 4 preloaded Seesaw activities (20 total activities Seesaw pages):
- 5 Match Pictures to CVC Words (1 for each short vowel a, e, i, o, and u)
- 5 Sort Pictures by Middle Sounds (1 for each short vowel a, e, i, o, and u)
- 5 Spell the CVC Words (1 for each short vowel a, e, i, o, and u)
- 5 Write a Sentence about the Picture (1 for each short vowel a, e, i, o, and u)
- 7 printable task cards to practice CVC words with short u
What do you need?
- You will need a classroom account on Seesaw. You can set up a free account. Then you can assign activities for your students to access and complete digitally.
- Your students will need access to the Seesaw App or website on a device or tablet.
I am an independent seller and I am not an employee of or endorsed by Seesaw.
♥♥♥ Click Here to Follow Me and be the first to know about new products and freebies! Most new products are 50% off for the first 48 hours! ♥♥♥
★★★★★ Please leave feedback for this product. Your comments are appreciated and you earn TPT credits toward a future purchase! ★★★★★
More Seesaw Resources:
➜ Please contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com.
© Amy Murray – Teaching Exceptional Kinders