Need a fun and engaging way to help your students practice identifying the beginning sounds in words? This set of Seesaw activities and task cards will give your students print and digital options for practicing first sound fluency skills. Choose the multiple-choice task cards or the open-ended version and get started today!
►►Save 25% off individual prices when you purchase the Kindergarten Seesaw Activities Bundle!
This resource is a set of 52 printable task cards AND 2 preloaded activities for Seesaw.
- A PDF with links to 2 preloaded Seesaw activities
- 2 sets of printable task cards (52 task cards total)
- 2 3-page Seesaw activity with 8-9 questions per page (52 total questions)
What do you need?
- You will need a classroom account on Seesaw. You can set up a free account. Then you can assign activities for your students to access and complete digitally.
- Your students will need access to the Seesaw App or website on a device or tablet.
I am an independent seller and I am not an employee of or endorsed by Seesaw.
♥♥♥ Click Here to Follow Me and be the first to know about new products and freebies! Most new products are 50% off for the first 48 hours! ♥♥♥
★★★★★ Please leave feedback for this product. Your comments are appreciated and you earn TPT credits toward a future purchase! ★★★★★
➜ Please contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com.
© Amy Murray – Teaching Exceptional Kinders
There are no reviews yet.